Life still goes on with or without the snow and with the lack of snow doesn’t mean you can’t go down and enjoy the winter activities and events that the many great organizations in Buffalo have to offer you.
As one of the greatest winter cities in America, our city offers downtown ice skating, hockey games, winter festivals and more that can be enjoyed.
Here are just a few of the important or new events and activities that you can check out in 2016:
- Queen City Roller Girls – Now featured at RiverWorks with a new roller derby track, the QCRG’s are a fun and unique event for all family members to see.
- The Buffalo Auto Show – A staple event at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, the auto show is just another reason to head downtown Feb 11th – 14th and see what new vehicles the car companies will be featuring or rolling out for 2017.
- HARBORCENTER Hockey Games – The Buffalo Sabres are the main attraction across the street at the arena, but you can watch all levels of great hockey at the HARBORCENTER.
- Pizza Pods At Pizza Plant – Recently opening with a downtown location, Pizza Plant offers their delicious pizza pods and more for all to enjoy on a cold day.
- Canalside – thought Canalside had great things going on over the summer? Well, the winter season is no different as water turns to ice for curling, skating, ice biking and more.
Thinking now, you have to get downtown and check out one of these great activities?
Let Buffalo Pedal Tours help.
With bachelorette parties, pub crawls, and architecture tours, we have you covered will all types of party bike fun to delight anyone when spending a day in Buffalo.
Contact Buffalo Pedal Tours today and book a tour for your party!