Bike Guides and Boat Captains Applicants
Buffalo Pedal Tours is the largest group pedal tour business in the north. We are looking to add employees for the 2018 season. Training starts in April. Folks that have a love for bikes, people and the desire to do something different from October to April (snowbirds, ski instructors) will especially find working for us tempting. Besides a hourly wage employees receive tip that they do not share with the company. Employees also receive bonuses for achieving performance goals. Team outings take place throughout the year. We have sister companies in Rochester and Syracuse. We are going to expand in other cities too so the potential to manage another city may be possible.
- Buffalo Pedal Tours welcomes diversity, applicant must feel the same way.
- Employees must comply with our Conduct of Conduct policy.
- Bike and boat employees must have a clean driving record. You are the designated driver and must ensure the safety of up to 15 people at a time.
- Pass a Federal Department of Transportation drug test.
- Bike employees must complete a 3 hour defensive driver test prior to hiring.
- Boat captains must be certified as a master captain.
- Be punctual.
- Have an outgoing personality. Be positive, caring, fun to be around.
- Be able to work flexible hours, including late night tours.
- Work well with the other members of our team.