Let us take you and your guests out to cruise the beautiful Buffalo New York waterfront!
Open up your favorite drink and get ready for a super fun time on Buffalo’s favorite party boat! During your trip you will see all of Buffalo’s landmarks including the Buffalo’s iconic grain elevators, historic naval ships, the Buffalo Main Lighthouse, the new carousel, Canalside and Erie Basin Marina. If time permits we may even pass Silo City where we take you to see the SS Columbia ghost ship!
Our boat has huge 12 person bar to sit at that encourages conversation and singing. We even have a dance floors on the boat. During your tour your deck hand will take pictures to capture your happy memories for you.
We are a BYO experience! Each adult can bring up to three cans of drinks such as spiked seltzer or beer.
Your favorite music is played by your phone connected to our Bluetooth sound system.
THE STORY OF OUR CYCLE & PEDAL PARTY BOATS
Pedaling is not required. For your comfort our roof covers the entire deck and is able to be opened to let the sunshine in.
Relax and sit back as our talented Coast Guard licensed captain takes you past all the sites on the beautiful Buffalo waterfront. The deck hand will be there to assist the captain and you during your time with us. You and your group set the pace. In fact, our guests invariably find the pedaling relaxing.
LET OUR BOAT BE YOUR PARTY SPACE!
The boat is your party space. Our tours are private, only your family or friends are on! Call us today so we can assist you design your party boat cruise of the Buffalo, NY, waterfront that suits your group’s tastes.
- The boats will take to take up to 18 passengers.
- Note we can take up to three small children that weight at least 70 pounds.
- Our powerful 60 HP motor is ready to take over when you just want to cruise around. Don’t feel like pedaling? Not a problem!
- Our boat has full roof to cover the entire deck to keep everybody dry. If you want sun, we can open it too!
- Boat trips cancelled due to dangerous wind conditions may be substituted with bike trips.
Visit our Pedal Boat FAQ page for more info on what to expect and how to prepare!