Let us take you and your guests out to cruise the beautiful Buffalo New York waterfront!
Given New York State guidelines regarding social distancing we only book one group per tour. No other group will be on board to potentially get you exposed. The boats are located at the Buffalo River.
We start the trip by heading towards the lake where you will see Buffalo’s iconic grain elevators, wildlife, historic naval ships, the beautiful Buffalo Main Lighthouse, Canalside and Erie Basin Marina. towards Silo City where we take you to see the ghost ship!
Our boat has huge 12 person bar to sit at that encourages conversation and singing. We even have a dance floors on the boat. During your tour your first mate will take pictures to capture your happy memories for you.
Guests drink their favorite canned drinks and snacks to enjoy on the boat.
Your favorite music is played by your phone connected to our Bluetooth sound system.
THE STORY OF OUR CYCLE & PEDAL PARTY BOATS
Our boat was custom made by the owner of Buffalo Pedal Tours. The sister of the boat can be found in Rochester NY. Our custom made pedal boat has 12 pedal stations and a powerful backup motor when needed. For your comfort our roof covers the entire deck and is able to be opened to let the sunshine in.
Relax and sit back as our talented Coast Guard licensed captain takes you past all the sites on the beautiful Buffalo waterfront. The mate on the boat will be there to assist the captain and you during your time with us. You and your group set the pace. In fact, our guests invariably find the pedaling relaxing.
LET OUR BOAT BE YOUR PARTY SPACE!
The boat is your party space. Our tours are private, only your family or friends are on! We have a huge awning that will keep you dry and shaded or opened to let the sun flow it.
Call us today so we can assist you design your party boat cruise of the Buffalo, NY, waterfront that suits your group’s tastes.
- The boat is certified to take up to 18 passengers. The cost of a private tour on the weekend is only $449.99 for ten passengers. Additional members can be added for $24.99 a person. Hold that special date and time with a modest $99 deposit.
- To make planning easier you can prepay your tip during booking.
- Note we can take up to three small children that weight at least 70 pounds.
- Don’t feel like pedaling? Not a problem! Our powerful 60 HP motor is ready to take over when you just want to cruise around.
- Our boat has full roof to cover the entire deck to keep everybody dry. If you want sun, we can open it too!
Visit our Pedal Boat FAQ page for more info on what to expect and how to prepare!