Let us take you and your guests out to cruise the beautiful Buffalo New York waterfront!
Our tours are BYO. While on the boat you enjoy your favorite drinks and food.
One seats up to 18. One seats up to 44. Book for groups as small as ten on both boats. They are ready for all sorts of private trips from bachelorette parties, birthdays or family reunions. We we also add afternoons cruises to Woodlawn Beach Monday to Thursday. While there we will enjoy the Sole’ Beach bar.
You will see all of Buffalo’s landmarks including the Buffalo’s iconic grain elevators, historic naval ships, the Buffalo Main Lighthouse, the new carousel, Canalside and Erie Basin Marina. If time permits we may even pass Silo City where we take you to see the SS Columbia ghost ship!
During your tour your deck hand will take pictures to capture your happy memories for you, we don’t charge for that.
Your favorite music is played by your phone connected to our Bluetooth sound system.
THE STORY OF OUR CYCLE & PEDAL PARTY BOATS
We custom made our cycle boat back in 2017. After four season of sold out cycle boat tours it was apparent that nobody found pedaling in the water fun so we sold our cycle boat contraption and created a custom made party boat with a powerful motor.
LET OUR BOAT BE YOUR PARTY SPACE!
The boat is your party space. Call our trip coordinator today so we can assist you design your party boat cruise of the Buffalo, NY, waterfront.
- One boat will take to take up to 18 passengers, one up to 44.
- Our trips are BYO, bring your own canned drinks and snacks.
- The big boat has a restroom.
- Big boat, book the whole boat or part.
- Your ride time is about 100 minutes.
- Private tours can include children, call us first before you book.
- Don’t feel like pedaling? Not a problem we don’t have pedals. Our motors do all the work.
- Our boats have roofs that cover the entire deck to keep everybody dry.
- For your safety we employ the most experienced captains in Buffalo. Most have worked as captains for the high intensity Niagara River jet boats. One on dangerous jungle trips down the Amazon River.
Visit our Pedal Boat FAQ page for more info on what to expect and how to prepare!